Wax: Or the Discovery of Television among the Bees
A Video by David Blair
The bizarre fictional story of Jacob Maker, weapons-guidance designer and committed beekeeper. When the bees drill a hole in Jacob's head and insert a television whose supernatural images control his will, Jacob enters an hallucinatory alternative reality.
On May 23, 1993, WAX tooks its place in cyber-history when it became the first full length film ever broadcast over the Internet.
"Dazzling...a cyberpunk classic." - Boston Globe
It used to have a very wonderful website, but i can't find it anymore. Info on obtaining the video can be found at http://www.frif.com/cat97/t-z/wax.html (Which is where i stoled the verbiage above from. Or, from whence i stole the verbiage above. Or something.)
I think Strick has a copy of it.
429.   why does my 802.11g network seem to die around Uniden 2.4ghz phones?
413.   How can I solve Cisco Catalyst 3550 series issues where a port seems to have died?   [jake/2004-08-23]
403.   What is warviewing / warspying?   [jake/2004-01-28]
378.   What is the meaning of MSD in relation to OpenPGP/GnuPG/PGP?   [jake/2003-09-22]
332.   What is the best hostel to stay at while in Amsterdam?   [jake/2002-10-25]
267.   Where can I find lava-lamp generated pseudo random numbers?   [rupe/2001-08-16]
250.   What's in a Ross Omelette?   [strick/2001-08-07] ( ross/2003-09-16 treesn/2001-12-30 )
239.   What's the Grubstake?   [rupe/2001-06-05]
153.   Where can I find Windows drivers for the Baystack 660 802.11 PC Card?   [rupe/2000-12-22]
118.   Where can I find out the cost of giving a sasquatch a funeral?   [rupe/2000-09-14]
104.   which pacbell pcs store in the bay area has the best prices and selection?   [jesse/2000-06-18]
98.   What are the rules for SHOTGUN?   [strick/2000-05-18]
81.   How do I do port-forwarding with ssh?   [robey/2001-03-25]
77.   How do I read from standard input using a Python script?   [rupe/2000-04-21]
18.   Where have all the flowers gone?   [datavortex/2000-01-18]
15.   Where can i find the standard for a useful method of transmitting IP datagrams in Metropolitan Area Networks?   [jamison/2000-01-18]